Preschool Ministry Assistant
Interim Worship Director
Your next step depends on your current step.
If you're not a believer but maybe you're curious or have questions about it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We welcome any questions from anybody, no matter who you are or what you've been through. Contact us.
If you're a new believer, new to the church, or are looking for a place to get plugged in, we would like to invite you to the "Discover Grace"! This course is designed to help you discover who we are as a church, and what that means for you. This is a three session experience, all happening on Sunday mornings during the 9am service. CLICK HERE to find out when the next one starts!
Leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
training Christ followers.
We welcome imperfect people to encounter a perfect God. Isaiah 55:1
We labor together to build Christ centered homes. Deuteronomy 6:5-9
We strive to make disciples who have a great commitment to the great commission.
We long to discover the evidences of our awe-inspiring, extraordinary God. Isaiah 6:1-3
We reach waaaaaaay out over the edge of the boat to rescue the lost. Luke 19:10
reaching the lost.
1. In the Gospel - that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared in person to His followers before ascending to Heaven, where He now reigns at the right hand of the Father. (1st Corinthians 15:1-5)
2. That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God- Truth without error- and the authoritative guide for daily living. ( 2nd Peter 1:20-21; 2nd Timothy 3:16)
3. In the one true God - Who reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit- each with their distinctive attributes and roles within the Trinity, but still one God. (Genesis 1:26; 1st John 4:13-14)
4. In Jesus Christ as the divine Son of God, who was born by miraculous virgin birth, lived a perfect sinless life, and offered His life as a ransom by taking our place on the Cross, absorbing the wrath of God against sin that we might be reconciled to God, forgiven and righteous in His sight. (1st John 4:10)
5. That salvation comes by God’s grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, as a person repents of sin and by faith trusts in Jesus Christ for salvation and eternal life, receiving the Holy Spirit as a promised seal of salvation. (Ephesians 2: 8-9; Ephesians 1:11-14)
6. That baptism, by immersion, is an act of obedience that testifies of our faith and trust in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (Acts 2:38)
7. That Communion / Lord’s Supper is to be observed in remembrance of Christ’s sacrifice for us and represents His invitation to a covenant relationship with Him. (1st Corinthians 11: 23-26)
8. That the Church is not about a building but instead represents God’s people as both the local and worldwide Body of Christ, purposed with spreading the Gospel, making Christ Followers, and walking in obedience to Christ, who is the Head of the Church. (Colossians 1:18; Matthew 28:18-20)
9. That Stewardship is having God’s perspective on money and possessions. Namely, that everything we have comes from God and belongs to God. We believe in the practice of giving tithes and offerings, not only as a sign that we truly trust God with our money, but as the means for supporting His ministry through His Church. (Leviticus 27:30; 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
Pastoral Care Pastor
Children's Ministry Director
Elementary Ministry Lead
MaryBeth Van Gruensven
Preschool Ministry Assistant
Preschool Ministry Lead
Administrator of Assimilation
Student Life and Middle School Assistant
Student Life Pastor