Preschool Ministry Assistant
Your next step depends on your current step.
If you're not a believer but maybe you're curious or have questions about it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We welcome any questions from anybody, no matter who you are or what you've been through. Contact us.
If you're a new believer, new to the church, or are looking for a place to get plugged in, we would like to invite you to the Discover Grace! This course is designed to help you discover who we are as a church, and what that means for you. Discover Grace takes place once a quarter on Sunday during the 8:30am service. CLICK HERE to find out when the next one starts!
Leading people into a
growing relationship with
Jesus Christ and one another.
training Christ followers.
We welcome imperfect people to encounter a perfect God. Isaiah 55:1
We labor together to build Christ centered homes. Deuteronomy 6:5-9
We strive to make disciples who have a great commitment to the great commission.
We long to discover the evidences of our awe-inspiring, extraordinary God. Isaiah 6:1-3
We reach waaaaaaay out over the edge of the boat to rescue the lost. Luke 19:10
reaching the lost.
1. The Bible is the Word of God.
2. There is one, true God, who eternally exists as Father, Son and Spirit.
3. God created all things for His glory.
4. Men and women are created in the image of God.
6. Salvation is found in Jesus Christ and is secured by Him alone.
7. The Holy Spirit gives gifts to His children.
8. The capital "C" Church consists of all who have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ for their eternal salvation.
9. Heaven and Hell are real places.
10. Jesus Christ will one day return to establish His forever kingdom.
Missionary Overland Missions
For a deeper look into our doctrinal statement
Pastoral Care Pastor
Groups & Assimilation Director
Student Life Pastor
Digital Media Director
Elementary Ministry Lead
Children's Ministry Director
Preschool Ministry Lead
5. Marriage and sexuality are both rooted in God's design.
Student Life Lead
Student Life Intern